Fourth Digital Painting - Kate Beckinsale

It has been quite a while since I wrote on here and also posted a digital painting, this is down to some circumstances that I have had to deal with and now I am back on the ball with the digital paintings...

So here it is....

I am extremely pleased with the result and think this is the best painting so far...

I am really happy with the textures that I have managed to produced from using different brushes within photoshop.

Also the main objective was to add more detail than I normally do, which I believe I have done within the body suit and the details within the face.

Any feedback would be appreciated and I hope to be continuing with the project :)

* All rights to the original image (Movie Poster) belong to Len Wiseman, Lakeshore Entertainment  and Screen Gems

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on the creative side...

Animation nearly finished woop woop :D